How can good disclosure enable the green finance agenda?
Date: Wednesday 30 June, 2021
Time: 11am BST (1 hour)
This joint event, with ICAS, ACCA, ICAEW and CFA Society (UK), is one of a series to mark the first anniversary of the launch of the Green Finance Education Charter and to coincide with London Climate Action Week.
The panel of expert and insightful speakers will explore how good disclosures can enable the green finance agenda, discuss whether disclosures are driving the necessary change, and examine the challenges in building the capacity and skills required to achieve the agenda.
Key themes and topics
- Are climate-change disclosures enabling the green agenda?
- Are disclosures driving the necessary change?
- Does the market understand climate-change disclosures?
- Is there a premium for good disclosures?
- How to build the capacity and skills to achieve the green finance agenda.
Who are the speakers?
- Lutamyo Mtawali, Sustainable Finance Lead – Banking & Financial Services at IBM Global Business Services.
- Rob Charnock, Co-Investigator and Research Lead, Alliance Manchester Business School.
- Brishni Mukhopadhyay, Vice Chair of CFA UK Certificate in ESG Investment
- Anne Adrain, Head of Sustainability and Reporting, ICAS.
- Moderator: Karim Arslan, Director, Green Finance Institute.
(Please note that views and opinions expressed by speakers at ICAS webinars are their own and not necessarily reflective of ICAS’ views.)
Who’s this for?
- All ICAS Members and Students
- All finance professionals
- Counts as CPD activity
- Depending upon your individual role and training and development needs, watching this webinar can count towards your annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirement.
By signing up to an ICAS event you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Click here to find out more.